The American Field Service club, at Erskine Academy, in South China, will be hosting a first ever Christmas Craft Fair at Erskine Academy on Saturday, December 15, from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m. They are giving children in the community an opportunity to get their picture taken with Santa, write letters to the North Pole, buy Christmas gifts, and do their own crafts.
Admission is $3 a person, or $10 a family (3 persons.) All the proceeds will go to the AFS Club’s new humanitarian project in Guatemala: Casas Esperanzas. They are creating their very own house building organization and are building the first house in March 2019. The money raised will go towards tools, lumber, cement, and shipment fees. They are also looking for crafters who would like to sell their product at the Christmas Craft Fair. It is $10 a table, which includes a table and comes with a free breakfast.
For more information, contact Erskine Academy.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Erskine announces 2019 Renaissance Awards
- Erskine annual spring concert slated for May 31, 2019
- Renaissance awards at Erskine
- Erskine tops school spirit challenge, again
- Erskine presents Renaissance awards 2018
- New Leos inducted at Erskine Academy
- Erskine Academy bus route schedule for 2018-19 school year
- Area teams take part in Battle for Breast Cancer field hockey tourney
- Erskine Academy third trimester honor roll 2019
- Burnham named to dean’s list at Plymouth State