Winslow High School juniors will be attending the American Legion Auxiliary Girls State at Husson University, in Bangor, and American Legion Boys State, at Thomas College, in Waterville, from June 16-26, 2019. This is the 72nd year of Dirigo Girls and Boys State. The students will be learning how local, state, and federal government operate.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Area teams take part in Battle for Breast Cancer field hockey tourney
- Alyssa Wood earns a BA degree from Wesleyan University
- Lead drills at football clinic
- Kathleen McCowan performed in Muhlenberg College’s fall dance showcase “Moving Stories”
- Local trio cited at annual soccer banquet
- Sen. Collins visits Winslow McDonald’s in support of local schools
- Emmanuel College names local students to spring dean’s list
- Winslow resident graduates from Tufts University
- Meet China author Gerry Boyle at Winslow Library
- Delightful “All Things Blueberry” festival promises loads of family fun!