Albion resident Kayla Keay graduated from Husson University, in Bangor, with a doctorate in pharmacy, on May 5.
Kayla, a 2012 graduate of Lawrence High School, in Fairfield, is the daughter of Daryl and Gloria Keay, of Albion, and granddaughter of Ruth Fuller and the late Guy Fuller, and the late Crosby and Gloria Keay.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- New books at Albion library
- Centenarian competes in golf tourney
- Local fire chiefs cited
- Hart-to-Hart to host Easter egg hunt for charity
- Albion book group to hold first meeting; library receives shipment of new books
- New books at Albion Public Library
- Historic presence of alewives in China Lake’s Outlet Stream reconfirmed
- Albion Days activities
- Local residents receive bachelor’s degrees at WPI
- Julia Pershken claims women’s rowing postseason honors