An information meeting on Alewife Restoration Initiative will take place on Monday, August 29 at 6 p.m., at the Vassalboro Grange Hall
There will also be an update on the East Vassalboro Water Company pipe relocation work, Masse saw mill and dam dismantling, and stream bank revegetation planning.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Vassalboro planning board meeting rescheduled to December 10
- Vassalboro residents seek ways to reduce speed on Rte. 32
- Excise tax fees to increase; selectmen postpone decision on compactor replacement
- VASSALBORO: CMP presents revised easement proposal; town counter offers
- Vassalboro selectmen’s October meeting rescheduled
- Vassalboro planners approve two shoreland expansions
- Area roads not affected by questionable pavement sealant
- Vassalboro looks to repair or replace three culverts
- Vassalboro board denies Dodges’ administrative appeal
- Superintendent shares acronym meanings