Andrew Browne, of Vassalboro, majoring in communication, was among 2,419 students at Coastal Carolina University, in Conway, South Carolina, who made the fall semester 2017 dean’s list.
To qualify for the dean’s list, freshmen must earn a 3.25 grade point average, and upperclassmen must earn a 3.5 grade point average. All students must be enrolled full time.
Coastal Carolina University is a dynamic, public comprehensive liberal arts institution located in Conway, near the resort area of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
- Vassalboro Fishing derby results
- Maine’s native wildflowers come to Vassalboro School
- VASSALBORO: About a dozen turn out for solar power presentation
- Legislative hearing scheduled on Sheepscot dam issue
- Webber Pond president updates on lake conditions
- With winter settled in, ice fishing success increases
- Save the Mill fundraiser reaches preliminary goal
- Maine Children’s Home seeks clothing donations; get a free haircut
- ARI to hold informational walk at Masse Sawmill
- Window inserts offer available for residents