Andrew Browne, of Vassalboro, majoring in communication, was among 2,419 students at Coastal Carolina University, in Conway, South Carolina, who made the fall semester 2017 dean’s list.
To qualify for the dean’s list, freshmen must earn a 3.25 grade point average, and upperclassmen must earn a 3.5 grade point average. All students must be enrolled full time.
Coastal Carolina University is a dynamic, public comprehensive liberal arts institution located in Conway, near the resort area of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Fishy Photo: Nice trout caught at “hush-hush” pond
- VCS holds new pavilion ribbon cutting
- Lizotte receives recognition
- New community center opens in Vassalboro
- Vassalboro Community School Principal Dianna Gram retires after 24 years
- Before/After School students tour SAPPI
- 47 Daisies’ mission to provide healthier food
- Senior Services Fair first event at renovated church
- Dubois, Grass and Veilleux on Dean College dean’s list
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute announces fall 2017 dean’s list