The 13th annual Parade of Lights is scheduled for Friday, November 23, at 6 p.m., in downtown Waterville. The annual parade will assemble at Head of Falls, and travel down Main Street, and will continue to Castonguay Square where the giant spruce tree will be lighted for the holiday season.
Santa will arrive at Kringleville and get ready to welcome children leading up to Christmas.
The event is now under the stewardship of the Children’s Discovery Museum.
The parade takes place rain or shine.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Davis, Nicholson named chairman, vice chairman of Northern Light Inland Hospital board of directors
- Vassalboro, Winslow: Before/After program receives gold recognition
- Fight the Freeze campaign to help local children to stay warm
- The curtain closes on a holiday tradition — but the memories will last forever following final performance after 17 years
- Local trio cited at annual soccer banquet
- Kennebec retired educators provide necessities
- Veterans Day observed locally
- Waterville’s Earl Smith publishes new book
- Marie Deeb invested to Order of St. Gregory
- New Dimensions FCU 5th annual “Cruisin’ For A Cure Car Show” raises money for cancer program