Colby-Sawyer College, in New London, New Hampshire, recognizes 254 students for outstanding academic achievement during the 2017 fall semester. To qualify for the dean’s list, students must achieve a grade-point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale while carrying a minimum of 12 credit hours in graded courses.
Ross Sirois, of Norridgewock, a member of the class of 2018, majoring in biology.
Haley Carver, of Sidney, a member of the class of 2020, majoring in sociology.
Chelsea Perry, of Oakland, a member of the class of 2021, majoring in business administration.
Owen Concaugh named to dean’s list
Owen Concaugh, class of 2021, from Oakland, was named to the dean’s list at Bucknell University, in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, during the fall semester of the 2017-18 academic year. A student must earn a grade point average of 3.5 or higher on a scale of 4.0 to receive dean’s list recognition.class of 2021 majoring in business administration.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- 13th Annual Football Camp
- Four new CNAs ready for area nursing home staffing
- Erskine Academy bus route schedule for 2018-19 school year
- Mobile home replacement initiative now ongoing
- South China Library project breaks new ground
- UNH dean’s list for the Spring Semester 2018
- Selectmen approve new schedule at transfer station
- Groundbreaking for new South China Library
- Shine-on Oakland Day benefits food pantry
- 2018 China Community Days: Program of Events