Colby-Sawyer College, in New London, New Hampshire, recognizes 254 students for outstanding academic achievement during the 2017 fall semester. To qualify for the dean’s list, students must achieve a grade-point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale while carrying a minimum of 12 credit hours in graded courses.
Ross Sirois, of Norridgewock, a member of the class of 2018, majoring in biology.
Haley Carver, of Sidney, a member of the class of 2020, majoring in sociology.
Chelsea Perry, of Oakland, a member of the class of 2021, majoring in business administration.
Owen Concaugh named to dean’s list
Owen Concaugh, class of 2021, from Oakland, was named to the dean’s list at Bucknell University, in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, during the fall semester of the 2017-18 academic year. A student must earn a grade point average of 3.5 or higher on a scale of 4.0 to receive dean’s list recognition.class of 2021 majoring in business administration.
- Lions name speech contest winners
- Lawrence Jr. High student visits State Senate
- It’s Spring; time for Vidalia Onions!
- Free community Easter egg hunt planned
- Maine Maple Sunday on tap March 25
- Homeschoolers perform Shakespeare this weekend
- WINSLOW: Robotics team invited to national final round
- CHINA: Central Church to open in May in old Fairpoint building
- The Town Line: 30 years of serving area towns
- Thank you for found dog