Colby-Sawyer College, in New London, New Hampshire, recognizes 254 students for outstanding academic achievement during the 2017 fall semester. To qualify for the dean’s list, students must achieve a grade-point average of 3.5 or higher on a 4.0 scale while carrying a minimum of 12 credit hours in graded courses.
Ross Sirois, of Norridgewock, a member of the class of 2018, majoring in biology.
Haley Carver, of Sidney, a member of the class of 2020, majoring in sociology.
Chelsea Perry, of Oakland, a member of the class of 2021, majoring in business administration.
Owen Concaugh named to dean’s list
Owen Concaugh, class of 2021, from Oakland, was named to the dean’s list at Bucknell University, in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, during the fall semester of the 2017-18 academic year. A student must earn a grade point average of 3.5 or higher on a scale of 4.0 to receive dean’s list recognition.class of 2021 majoring in business administration.
- Food industry needs to stop hiding nutrition info
- Waterville’s High Hopes Clubhouse receives international distinction
- Matthew Steward named to dean’s list at Bob Jones University
- McKenzie Brunelle returns following intensive research project
- WINDSOR: Greenwoods celebrate 26th wedding anniversary
- Senior College forum to hear about Real or Fake News
- China Police Log for November/December 2017
- Tucker Leonard earns Eagle Scout rank
- Fairfield police Care for Kids program bigger and better
- Somerset County: Fallen state trooper remembered