Area students were recently named to the highly selective dean’s list at Colby College, in Waterville, for outstanding academic achievement during the spring semester of the 2017-18 academic year. Each student is one of 438 Colby students – or 23 percent of the qualified student body – to qualify for the dean’s list last semester. Students earned a semester grade point average of 3.75 or higher to qualify the dean’s list last semester.
Jonathan A. Allard, a member of the Class of 2021, attended Medomak Valley High School and is the son of Laura Roberts, of Washington. He majored in computer science.
Eleanor Rose M. Theriault, a member of the Class of 2021, attended Erskine Academy, in South China, and is the daughter of David and Linda Theriault, of Vassalboro. She majored in global studies and Spanish.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Erskine tops school spirit challenge, again
- Area residents graduate from UNH
- Attendance matters at China Middle School
- Erskine presents Renaissance awards 2018
- New Leos inducted at Erskine Academy
- Cony graduate completes basic training
- Erskine 5K Run/Walk 2018
- Erskine Academy bus route schedule for 2018-19 school year
- Erskine hands out Renaissance awards
- Erskine Academy first trimester honor roll 2017-18