Area students were recently named to the highly selective dean’s list at Colby College, in Waterville, for outstanding academic achievement during the spring semester of the 2018-19 academic year. A total of 443 Colby students – or 23 percent of the qualified student body – earned a spot on the Dean’s List last semester.
Kathryn K. Bernier, a member of the class of 2020, attended Waterville Senior High School and is the daughter of Daniel and Jennifer Bernier, of Watervillee.
Eleanor Rose M. Theriault, a member of the class of 2021, attended Erskine Academy, in South China, and is the daughter of David and Linda Theriault, of Vassalboro.
Students had to earn a semester grade point average of 3.78 or higher this spring to be included on Colby’s Dean’s List.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- SNHU announces fall 2018 president’s list
- Grace Academy receives school supplies from BHBT
- Local residents named to the Becker College dean’s list
- 2019 Real Estate Tax Due Dates
- Erskine Bus Schedule – Fall 2019
- Students earn degrees from the University of Vermont
- Zach Smith named to NESCAC All-Academic
- Lasell College students named to dean’s list
- Emmanuel College names local students to spring dean’s list
- Samantha Munro graduates cum laude from Becker College