Area students were recently named to the highly selective dean’s list at Colby College, in Waterville, for outstanding academic achievement during the spring semester of the 2018-19 academic year. A total of 443 Colby students – or 23 percent of the qualified student body – earned a spot on the Dean’s List last semester.
Kathryn K. Bernier, a member of the class of 2020, attended Waterville Senior High School and is the daughter of Daniel and Jennifer Bernier, of Watervillee.
Eleanor Rose M. Theriault, a member of the class of 2021, attended Erskine Academy, in South China, and is the daughter of David and Linda Theriault, of Vassalboro.
Students had to earn a semester grade point average of 3.78 or higher this spring to be included on Colby’s Dean’s List.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- SNHU announces fall 2018 president’s list
- China Middle School JMG members honor local first responders
- Black Raiders defeat Purple Panthers
- 2019 Waterville Youth Football grades 3-4
- 2019 Waterville Youth Football
- Erskine students think globally to establish a United Nations Girl Up club
- Lasell University Welcomes New Students 2019
- Nicholas Howes named to SNHU president’s list
- Lasell College honors class of 2019 at 165th commencement ceremony
- Area students enrolled at Colby fall 2019