Bar Harbor Bank & Trust is pleased to announce their first annual Holiday Toy Drive starting December 10. You are invited to bring a children’s toy to any branch of Bar Harbor Bank & Trust from December 10-21, 2018. All Bar Harbor Bank & Trust branches in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont are participating.
“When doing your holiday shopping, pick up an extra toy for a child and drop it off at your local Bar Harbor Bank & Trust branch. We are accepting new, unwrapped toys in their original packaging,” said Joe Schmitt, SVP, Chief Marketing Officer at Bar Harbor Bank & Trust.
The toys collected will be donated to local nonprofits who will distribute them to children in the community, bringing smiles to many young faces this holiday season. Want to know which organization will receive your donation? Just ask your local Bar Harbor Bank & Trust branch!
Thank you in advance for your generosity.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- PAGES IN TIME: The story of Killdeer Lodge – conclusion
- Nivek Boostedt earns Eagle Scout rank
- Caitlyn Denico joins Army National Guard
- China for a Lifetime kicks off volunteer initiative
- New Leos inducted at Erskine Academy
- Two local World War II Navy veterans remember
- Like it was yesterday
- CFAL to hold public meeting in November
- Jack Sylvester turns 80 years old
- Kudos to those who clean up our roadsides