Bar Harbor Bank & Trust kicked off its second annual Holiday Toy Drive on Monday, December 2. New, unwrapped toys can be dropped off at any Bar Harbor Bank & Trust from December 2 through December 13. All the toys collected will be donated to local nonprofit organizations throughout Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont.
“When you are doing your holiday shopping this year, consider purchasing an extra toy and bringing it to your local Bar Harbor Bank & Trust branch,” said Joseph Schmitt, SVP, chief marketing officer at Bar Harbor Bank & Trust. “Together we can bring smiles to children in our communities who are in need of holiday cheer.”
Bar Harbor Bank & Trust collected more than 1,200 toys during the inaugural Holiday Toy Drive in 2018.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Erskine holds fundraiser for koalas
- JMG’s Giving Tree receives gift
- Rémy Pettengill earns Eagle Scout rank with Troop #479
- Maine politics: A conversation with five local legislators
- Knights of Columbus change the colors at Bar Harbor Bank and Trust
- China Food Pantry thanks community
- Proclamation for David Herard Day in China
- Roxanne Malley inducted as Lion
- Induction ceremony held for Erskine Leos
- Buy an extra turkey for the China Food Pantry