On Saturday March 24, the 38th annual Battle of Maine Martial Arts Championships returns to Thomas College, in Waterville. The event once again will help support the Children’s Miracle Network hospitals in Central and Northern Maine. To date, the Battle of Maine has helped raise over $75,000 for treatment of children in need of medical services. The day’s program will run from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Marie Deeb invested to Order of St. Gregory
- New Dimensions FCU 5th annual “Cruisin’ For A Cure Car Show” raises money for cancer program
- Local youth meets favorite WWE star
- Local martial arts students claim title belts
- Waterville hosts regional Cal Ripken tourney
- Fallen law enforcement officers remembered
- Local fire chiefs cited
- New flag flies over First Baptist Church
- Mid-Maine Tech Center announces top seniors
- Waterville to host U12 baseball World Series in 2020