On Saturday March 24, the 38th annual Battle of Maine Martial Arts Championships returns to Thomas College, in Waterville. The event once again will help support the Children’s Miracle Network hospitals in Central and Northern Maine. To date, the Battle of Maine has helped raise over $75,000 for treatment of children in need of medical services. The day’s program will run from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Davis, Nicholson named chairman, vice chairman of Northern Light Inland Hospital board of directors
- Vassalboro, Winslow: Before/After program receives gold recognition
- Fight the Freeze campaign to help local children to stay warm
- The curtain closes on a holiday tradition — but the memories will last forever following final performance after 17 years
- Local trio cited at annual soccer banquet
- Kennebec retired educators provide necessities
- Annual Parade of Lights on tap for Friday
- Veterans Day observed locally
- Waterville’s Earl Smith publishes new book
- Marie Deeb invested to Order of St. Gregory