Share the Road with Carol is an all ages commemorative bike ride planned for October 1, 2017, in Windsor and Whitefield, Maine. The ride, which has 12-mile and 27-mile options, starts and ends at the Windsor Town Office.
This ride will honor the memory of Carol Eckert, M.D. Carol was tragically killed as a result of a bike accident that occurred in Windsor on October 10, 2016. Biking was Carol’s passion and we invite everyone who feels the same to join us in remembrance of a life well pedaled and to further the cause of bicycle safety in Maine. Register online (https://www.BikeReg.com/share-the-road-with-carol) or at the event beginning at 8 a.m. This ride is not a fundraiser.
There will be one rest stop on the 27-mile ride. Please join us after the ride at the Windsor Town Hall for fellowship, remembrances and light snacks.
Whether you knew Carol or not, this ride is a wonderful opportunity to explore the lovely rolling hills along the border of the Kennebec and Lincoln Counties.
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/CarolsRide
- Not just a national crisis, opiates are an important issue here in central Maine
- Colby College students perform at Jazz at Lincoln Center
- Erskine Academy’s Winter Concert scheduled for December 20, 2017
- Clinton elementary students hold drive for homeless shelter
- Whitefield Lions host Christmas for Kids
- Jefferson Food Pantry gives thanks
- Anne Guadalupi one of 60 students inducted into Assumption College honors program
- Mount Merici Academy first trimester high honors
- Central Maine Squares to hold Toyland Dance
- Winslow’s Wildes wins multiple awards