Benjamin Blaisdell of Benton, was welcomed into Beta Gamma Sigma National Honor Society on April 13 at the Western New England University chapter’s 13th annual induction ceremony, in Springfield, Massachusetts. Beta Gamma Sigma is a national honor society for business majors at schools accredited by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Students are selected from the top 7 percent of juniors, top 10 percent of seniors and to 20 percent of graduate students. Candidates must have completed two semesters of study at Western New England University. Blaisdell in majoring in marketing.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Benton sixth grader accomplished boxer
- Benton Father/daughter dance
- Lawrence Jr. High student visits State Senate
- Benton resident Abigail King returns following intensive research project
- Abigail King earns student-athlete recognition from the NFHCA
- Blaisdell named to President’s list
- Local youth waiting for Big Brothers and Big Sisters
- National Fire Prevention week
- Lawrence boys soccer team shows support during National Breast Cancer Awareness month
- Unity Rotary Club taking fruit orders as fundraiser