Mackenzie Burton, of Oakland, has been named to the dean’s list at Hamilton College, in Clinton, New York, for the 2019 spring semester.
To be named to the dean’s list, a student must have carried throughout the semester a course load of four or more graded credits with an average of 3.5 or above.
Burton, a rising sophomore, is a graduate of Messalonskee High School, in Oakland.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Shine-On Oakland benefits school food pantries
- Students named to the University of Vermont dean’s list
- Colby-Sawyer College students fulfill internship requirement
- URI students named to the spring 2019 dean’s list
- Local students on University of New Hampshire’s dean’s list
- Cash cashes in with two home runs
- Area residents graduate from Colby College
- Oakland student recognized as RA
- Local students named to Colby-Sawyer College dean’s list
- Empty Bowls fundraiser to be held at Messalonskee