Clinton Elementary School’s Student Council led the school in a Bulldog Strong Walk-a-thon cancer walk for the American Cancer Society recently. Students and staff carried with them lists of names of the people they know or have known who had cancer. Over $1,002 was raised.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Souper Bowl gathers 927 food items
- Grappling tourney held as veterans tribute
- Central Maine celebrates July 4th at Clinton festivities
- Clinton July 4 celebration
- First places on first try
- Shalahn Staten, serving in leadership position of Assumption’s ALANA Network
- Clinton elementary students hold drive for homeless shelter
- Kapriece Dahms named to Assumption College field hockey team
- First place winner
- Enjoying football/cheerleading dance