Cash Bizier, a seventh grade student at Messalonskee Middle School, in Oakland, recently hit his first out of the park home run on April 28, playing against the Famington Flyers with his 50/70 Sunday League at Purnell Wrigley Field, in Waterville.
His second home run came on May 15, his 13th birthday at the Sidney Pits vs. Ward Electric playing with his Rec League team. Cash plays mostly as a utility player. He pitches, plays second base, catcher, shortstop and plays in the outfield. He is the son of Shannon and Jeremiah Bizier, of Oakland.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Where are they now? Oakland’s Nick Mayo integral part of Eastern Kentucky basketball
- Allowing community voice to define school success
- Empty Bowls fundraiser to be held at Messalonskee
- Instructional coaching important part of RSU #18
- Local trio cited at annual soccer banquet
- 8th annual Battle for Breast Cancer tourney raises over $34,000
- Oakland alumni to hold 98th reunion
- The many roles of RSU #18’s SROs
- Grace Academy receives school supplies from BHBT
- Students named to the University of Vermont dean’s list