Reagan C. Biediger, granddaughter of James McGrath, of South China, and the daughter of Dwight and Eva Biediger (McGrath), will graduate summa cum laude in the top six percent of her high school at Medina Valley High School, in Castroville, Texas. Reagan has studied piano privately for 10 years, was active in the high school band and color guard team, spending her senior year as a captain for the Medina Valley Color Guard, and studied martial arts at a local martial arts studio. Reagan will attend Texas A&M University, in College Station, Texas, in the fall as a visualization major through the college of architecture, joining her sister, Allison, who will be a senior at Texas A&M University this fall, who is majoring in biology and minoring in both bioinformatics and computer science.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Erskine students think globally to establish a United Nations Girl Up club
- Grace Academy receives school supplies from BHBT
- Erskine announces 2019 Renaissance Awards
- Erskine annual spring concert slated for May 31, 2019
- Game warden visits China classroom
- Renaissance awards at Erskine
- Local man’s latest adventure: Teaching in China
- Erskine tops school spirit challenge, again
- Attendance matters at China Middle School
- Erskine presents Renaissance awards 2018