Huard’s Martial Arts student Brody Robbins, 9, of Skowhegan, raised a total of $2,200 for the Children’s Miracle Network this August. All of the money raised from this car, which was in the Skowhegan State Fair Demolition Derby on Friday, August 9, goes directly to the Huard’s Martial Arts “Karate Kids Kicking Cancer Program,” which raises money for the Maine Children’s Miracle Network.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Kathleen McCowan was a Dancer in Muhlenberg’s Innovative “Dance Emerge”
- Square dancers attend New England convention
- Singing group celebrates 30 years
- The 2020 census comes to central Maine
- Martial arts boot camp
- Harvest Bucks bring Bonus Veggies
- BBBS introduces new board member
- Dow poster contest winner 2019
- Area teams take part in Battle for Breast Cancer field hockey tourney
- United Way of Mid-Maine’s annual Stuff the Bus event a great success