Huard’s Martial Arts student Brody Robbins, 9, of Skowhegan, raised a total of $2,200 for the Children’s Miracle Network this August. All of the money raised from this car, which was in the Skowhegan State Fair Demolition Derby on Friday, August 9, goes directly to the Huard’s Martial Arts “Karate Kids Kicking Cancer Program,” which raises money for the Maine Children’s Miracle Network.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- New inductees in the Maine Ski Hall of Fame 2019
- Tax relief payments coming to qualified homeowners
- Santa headed to central Maine, again, on Friday, November 29
- Fall Scouting Camporee brings out adventures, challenges with super hero theme
- Fundraiser for McCormack’s employees coming this Saturday, October 26, to Winslow Congregational Church
- Northern Light Inland Hospital initiates innovative solution to ensure food bank access
- Not all heroes wear capes
- Kennebec Federal Savings seeks video contest entries from teens
- Golf for Kids raises $38,000
- Winslow homecoming 2019