CHINA — The China Appeals Board will meet on Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. in the Town Office Meeting Room to hear a request to reconsider the decision of the Board of Appeals dated February 20, 2018 on two appeals from Bio Renewable Fuels, Corp. for a property located at China Tax Map 29 Lot 15.
- China welcomes new town manager
- China resident named new Maine State Police chief
- China bicentennial committee to bury time capsule
- Dennis Heath named new China town manager
- China TIF committee members get update on causeway, other projects
- China planners talk about procedures, ordinance changes
- China selectmen revisit causeway project, fire pond
- Ice out…boats in!
- Agenda for China TIF committee meeting
- CHINA: Hortons’ teen camp gets go ahead; Dollar General application judged incomplete