CHINA — The China Appeals Board will meet on Thursday, March 8, 2018 at 7:00 p.m. in the Town Office Meeting Room to hear a request to reconsider the decision of the Board of Appeals dated February 20, 2018 on two appeals from Bio Renewable Fuels, Corp. for a property located at China Tax Map 29 Lot 15.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Report from the transfer station
- Planners approve town’s first medical marijuana storefront
- China Lake Association holds annual meeting
- Groundbreaking for new South China Library
- Planners OK McCormick plan at former diesel truck facility for offices, farmers & flea markets
- TIF committee wants more info before expanding broadband coverage
- China town manager presents several proposals to selectmen
- China company retains contract for bridge replacement at the head of China lake
- Bog Brook culvert replacement set to begin in August
- China special meeting needed to settle final fiscal bills