Dean’s list: Trevor Brockway, Ian Oliphant and Courtney Paine. High honors: Nick Barber, Melana Huard, Madyx Kennedy, Haley Laird, Hailey Mayo, Trevor Norton, Annaliese Patterson and Acadia Senkbeil. Honors: Brooke Allen, Keith Knowles, Jonathan Martinez, Aiden Pettengill and Hunter St. Jarre.
Dean’s list: Sarah Praul and Mackenzie Roderick. High honor: Cailee Elsasser and Emma Jefferson. Honors: Julia Barber, Emily Clark, Colby Cunningham, Josette Gilman, Larissa Haskell, Lili Lefebvre, Madison Lully, Wes McGlew and Jacob Seigars.
Dean’s list: Breckon Davidson, Reiana Gonzalez, Elizabeth Hardy, Beck Jorgensen, Lily Matthews, Kayla Peaslee, Gabriel Pelletier, Alexis Rancourt, Noah Rushing and Sophie Steeves. High honors: Macelino Chavez, Alivia Gower, Alexia Leigh, Hannah Patterson, Samantha Reynolds and Lauren Tyler. Honor: Nicole DeMerchant, Danilo DosSantos, Kolby Maxim, Kaden Soto and Sammantha Stafford.
Dean’s list: Isabella Boudreau. High honor: Braylin Bilodeau and Grayson Podey. Honors: Lacey Arp, Duncan Bailey, Simon Clark, Brielle Crommett, Gavin Cunningham, Kaylee Fyfe, Stephanie Kumnick, Andrew Perry, Remy Pettengill, Ryan Tyler and Ava Wedge.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Furlong gets budget position; Wilkens to planning board
- LaVerdiere, Breton, Mills-Stevens win seats on board of selectmen
- Farrington given recognition plaque for years of service on board of selectmen
- Public works to get new tractor and attachments
- Four residents attend referendum public hearing
- Candidates state their positions on local issues at public forum
- New bridge construction
- Question on Bailey property purchase put to rest
- Update on China Causeway project
- Planners act on questions postponed from last meeting