Dean’s list: Trevor Brockway, Ian Oliphant and Courtney Paine. High honors: Nick Barber, Melana Huard, Madyx Kennedy, Haley Laird, Hailey Mayo, Trevor Norton, Annaliese Patterson and Acadia Senkbeil. Honors: Brooke Allen, Keith Knowles, Jonathan Martinez, Aiden Pettengill and Hunter St. Jarre.
Dean’s list: Sarah Praul and Mackenzie Roderick. High honor: Cailee Elsasser and Emma Jefferson. Honors: Julia Barber, Emily Clark, Colby Cunningham, Josette Gilman, Larissa Haskell, Lili Lefebvre, Madison Lully, Wes McGlew and Jacob Seigars.
Dean’s list: Breckon Davidson, Reiana Gonzalez, Elizabeth Hardy, Beck Jorgensen, Lily Matthews, Kayla Peaslee, Gabriel Pelletier, Alexis Rancourt, Noah Rushing and Sophie Steeves. High honors: Macelino Chavez, Alivia Gower, Alexia Leigh, Hannah Patterson, Samantha Reynolds and Lauren Tyler. Honor: Nicole DeMerchant, Danilo DosSantos, Kolby Maxim, Kaden Soto and Sammantha Stafford.
Dean’s list: Isabella Boudreau. High honor: Braylin Bilodeau and Grayson Podey. Honors: Lacey Arp, Duncan Bailey, Simon Clark, Brielle Crommett, Gavin Cunningham, Kaylee Fyfe, Stephanie Kumnick, Andrew Perry, Remy Pettengill, Ryan Tyler and Ava Wedge.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Selectmen give thumbs down to request for food sovereignty ordinance
- Selectmen complete work on town meeting warrant
- Budget committee agrees with selectmen on all but two articles
- With no public in attendance, selectmen make short meeting of ordinance amendments
- China town clerk: Get funding reports in soon; late fee now in place for dog licenses
- TIF members approve proposed spending
- Town manager presents detailed budget proposal; Final resident input tentatively set for Feb. 5
- Selectmen give OK for appraisal on Bailey property
- Planning board to hold public hearing on ordinance changes
- Selectmen presented with preliminary warrant