The China Planning Board’s Jan. 8 meeting was canceled due to weather conditions.
The board is scheduled to meet Tuesday evening, Jan. 15, to finish proposed ordinance amendments to be submitted to voters at the April 6 town business meeting. A public hearing on the proposed changes is scheduled for Tuesday evening, Jan. 29.
The board normally begins meetings at 6:30 p.m.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Board denies reduced valuation to ReVision Energy
- Manager presents proposed 2019 budget at meeting
- Selectmen discuss public works, transfer station at length
- Manager meets with four committee chairmen
- Board not sure solar farm properly assessed
- Selectmen need more info on emergency dispatching
- Codes apprentice position to be re-advertised
- Final farewell to Killdeer Lodge
- Planners to send proposed land use revision to selectmen
- Holiday hours at China Town Office