The China Planning Board’s Jan. 8 meeting was canceled due to weather conditions.
The board is scheduled to meet Tuesday evening, Jan. 15, to finish proposed ordinance amendments to be submitted to voters at the April 6 town business meeting. A public hearing on the proposed changes is scheduled for Tuesday evening, Jan. 29.
The board normally begins meetings at 6:30 p.m.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Vassalboro selectmen discuss sewer expansion fundings, speeds on So. Stanley Hill Rd.
- Medical marijuana business reschedule; applicant absent
- June 2019 local election results (China, Vassalboro, Fairfield, Benton)
- China selectmen review bids for outdoor summer work
- Results of dam removal
- A dozen residents attend public hearing on two ballot questions
- China residents gather to discuss comprehensive plan
- Construction begins for alewives restoration at Ladd Dam in North Vassalboro
- Selectmen, fire chiefs engage in heated debate over town funding
- CHINA: Comprehensive plan meeting at Erskine