The China Planning Board’s Jan. 8 meeting was canceled due to weather conditions.
The board is scheduled to meet Tuesday evening, Jan. 15, to finish proposed ordinance amendments to be submitted to voters at the April 6 town business meeting. A public hearing on the proposed changes is scheduled for Tuesday evening, Jan. 29.
The board normally begins meetings at 6:30 p.m.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Budget committee absorbs much information at meeting
- Posted Roads Update 2019
- Planners give thumbs up to school gym expansion
- Selectmen OK two TIF board recommendations
- TIF committee gives manager OK on land offer
- China selectmen put warrant in final form
- Selectmen give thumbs down to request for food sovereignty ordinance
- Selectmen complete work on town meeting warrant
- Budget committee agrees with selectmen on all but two articles
- With no public in attendance, selectmen make short meeting of ordinance amendments