The volunteers at the China Food Pantry express their appreciation for all those in the community who gave non-perishable food items during the annual Post Office Food Drive. The shelves are currently well-stocked thanks to the many residents who gave so generously.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Cony graduate completes basic training
- Road Warriors
- How to take great pictures on your cell phone
- Letters to the Editor: Thanks for China Lake water quality
- Augusta’s Lincoln School benefits from Eagle Scout project
- Erskine Academy bus route schedule for 2018-19 school year
- Selectmen approve new schedule at transfer station
- Groundbreaking for new South China Library
- 2018 China Community Days: Program of Events
- Invasive plant patrol workshop on China Lake