The China Road Christmas Park, in Winslow, is a family endeavor started a few years ago and has continued to grow. The park is filled with Christmas spirit and is a favorite of both young and old. It is open to the public on most nights, but it is recommended to check their Facebook page, China Road Christmas Park, just to make sure. The park is located at 1229 China Road, in Winslow.
Photos by Tawni Lively, Centrl Maine Photography staff
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Vassalboro residents learn about sewer expansion project
- China special meeting needed to settle final fiscal bills
- China bridge contract awarded to local contractor
- Road work scheduled in China
- Robbery at Bar Harbor Bank & Trust in South China
- China town manager retires after 22 years service
- China selectmen revisit fire pond issue
- Vassalboro board rejects request for reconsideration
- Vassalboro school board had hoped to appoint new superintendent
- China resident sworn in as new state police chief