Dennis Heath, China town manager, has announced that following approval by the board of selectmen, the China Town Office will have new hours beginning November 1, 2019.
The office will be open Monday, from 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Tues., 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.; Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.; Thursday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.; Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.; and the office will be closed Saturday and Sunday.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- China Lake Association holds annual meeting
- China CEO Mitnik moves on with regret and pleasure
- An inside look at local volunteer fire departments
- Groundbreaking for new South China Library
- CHINA: Central Church to open in May in old Fairpoint building
- Bicentennial committee gears up for China’s 200th birthday
- CHINA NEWS: China Community Days set to be the best yet
- Ice Out on China Lake
- Local scout troop conducts food drive
- CHINA NEWS: TIF group asks who will supervise expenditures