The Clinton Elementary School Student Council recently led a school-wide drive for warm winter hats, scarves and mittens and/or money for the Mid-Maine Homeless Shelter. Their “Hats for the Homeless” drive netted $181 and approximately 150 warm winter items.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Grappling tourney held as veterans tribute
- Central Maine celebrates July 4th at Clinton festivities
- Clinton July 4 celebration
- First places on first try
- Shalahn Staten, serving in leadership position of Assumption’s ALANA Network
- Kapriece Dahms named to Assumption College field hockey team
- First place winner
- Vassalboro’s Jobs for Maine Graduates (JMG Program) does it again!
- Skowhegan girl sings anthem at bridge dedication
- Veterans Day observed locally