The Clinton July 4 Great American Celebration parade will start at 10 a.m. in Clinton, on Wednesday, July 4. The annual celebration, formerly held in Winslow, will be at its Clinton location for the second year.
This year, however, the parade will form at the Formtek parking lot on the Hinckley Road, across from the Tradewinds. The parade route will continue down Baker Street, take a left hand turn onto Main Street, pass Powers Auto Sales on Rte. 100, and continue on to the Clinton Lions Fairgrounds. This was done to make the parade route longer so more people can join the crowd to enjoy the parade.
They will be accepting floats or interested people in the parade until the day of the parade. Contact Anthony Barton or Matthew Gyles with any questions.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Central Maine celebrates July 4th at Clinton festivities
- First places on first try
- Shalahn Staten, serving in leadership position of Assumption’s ALANA Network
- Clinton elementary students hold drive for homeless shelter
- Kapriece Dahms named to Assumption College field hockey team
- First place winner
- 13th Annual Football Camp
- Four new CNAs ready for area nursing home staffing
- Erskine Academy bus route schedule for 2018-19 school year
- Mobile home replacement initiative now ongoing