DEADLINE: Friday, April 10, 2019
Identify the men in these three photos, and tell us what they have in common. You could win a $10 gift certificate to Retail Therapy boutique, 11 KMD Plaza, Kennedy Memorial Dr., Waterville, next to the Dairy Queen!* Email your answer to email@example.com or through our Contact page.
You may also mail your answer to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. (To be eligible for the drawing, you must email or snail mail your answer to us.)
Please do not leave the comment on this page!
* Should there be more than one correct answer, a random drawing will be held to determine the winner.
Previous winner: Gisele Levasseur, Gilman, VT
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Sheepscot Lake Association’s first boat parade
- 50 years later: The Town Line staff and volunteer contributors recall July 20, 1969
- Free concert set for Windsor Veterans Memorial fundraiser
- Independence Day: remembering those who made it happen
- New pastor at First Baptist Church, in Waterville
- Benton native serves aboard U.S. Navy assault warship
- Lovejoy Center welcomes back Dr. Austin
- Bar Harbor Bank to acquire 8 bank branches in central Maine
- Misha Littlefield earns Eagle Scout status
- Burnham named to dean’s list at Plymouth State