DEADLINE: Friday, April 10, 2019
Identify the men in these three photos, and tell us what they have in common. You could win a $10 gift certificate to Retail Therapy boutique, 11 KMD Plaza, Kennedy Memorial Dr., Waterville, next to the Dairy Queen!* Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Contact page.
You may also mail your answer to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. (To be eligible for the drawing, you must email or snail mail your answer to us.)
Please do not leave the comment on this page!
* Should there be more than one correct answer, a random drawing will be held to determine the winner.
Previous winner: Gisele Levasseur, Gilman, VT
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Renaissance awards at Erskine
- Cancer walk at Clinton school
- Vassalboro honors World War II veterans
- Legal Notices for Thursday, April 18, 2019
- Palliative Players Present “End Game”
- New opportunities for success loom off the coast of Maine
- Announcing The Town Line’s 2019 ice out contest winner
- Quilts for the children
- Roper presented with service award
- Egg decorating at China Village Library