DEADLINE: Friday, October 4, 2019
Identify the people in these three photos, and tell us what they have in common. You could win a $10 gift certificate to Retail Therapy boutique, 11 KMD Plaza, Kennedy Memorial Dr., Waterville, next to the Dairy Queen!* Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org or through our Contact page with subject line “COMMON GROUND 9.”
Please include your name and address with your answer, so we can mail your prize if you are the winner!
You may also mail your answer to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. (To be eligible for the drawing, you must email or snail mail your answer to us.)
* Should there be more than one correct answer, a random drawing will be held to determine the winner.
Previous winner: John Hall, of Sidney
Left to right, Clint Eastwood (Blondie), Lee Van Cleef (Angel Eyes), Eli Wallach (Tuco). All three starred in the film The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Common Ground Round 10: Win a $10 Gift Certificate
- Common Ground Round 8: Win a $10 Gift Certificate
- Common Ground Round 7: Win a $10 Gift Certificate
- Common Ground Round 6: Win a $10 Gift Certificate
- Common Ground Round 5: Win a $10 Gift Certificate
- Common Ground Round 4: Win a $10 Gift Certificate