To The Town Line:
Recently, I needed to have snow and ice removed from the roof of my home. I looked in The Town Line’s Business Card Bulletin Board and saw an ad for Handyman Henry. I called and made arrangements with the owner. They came, and cleaned my roof in less than a half hour. They were prompt, courteous, thorough and affordable. I would recommend them to anyone.
Had some good or bad experiences? Good service? Concerns? Share them with your neighbors. Send your comments to email@example.com, for consideration.
- Letters to the Editor: Are we on a path to national suicide?
- COMMUNITY CHATTER: Looking for ceramic ram
- Letters to the Editor: Is the Legislature Serious?
- Community Chatter: Watch the cashiers/baggers
- Letters to the editor, Week of February 8, 2018
- Letters to the editor, Week of February 1, 2018
- Letters to the editor, Week of January 18, 2018
- Letters to the Editor, Week of January 11, 2018
- Letters to the Editor, Week of November 2, 2017
- Letters to the Editor, Week of October 26, 2017