To The Town Line:
Recently, I needed to have snow and ice removed from the roof of my home. I looked in The Town Line’s Business Card Bulletin Board and saw an ad for Handyman Henry. I called and made arrangements with the owner. They came, and cleaned my roof in less than a half hour. They were prompt, courteous, thorough and affordable. I would recommend them to anyone.
Had some good or bad experiences? Good service? Concerns? Share them with your neighbors. Send your comments to email@example.com, for consideration.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Letters to the editor: Kudos to China voters
- Letters to the editor: Hunting times need change
- Letters to the Editor: Please don’t allow CMP corridor
- Letters to the Editor: Transfer station explanation
- Letters to the Editor: Others need to pitch in
- Letters to the Editor: Re-paving and closing early a waste
- Letters to the editor: Never ending detours
- Letters to the Editor: Thanks supporters
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Important vote coming Saturday in Somerville
- Letters to the Editor: Support Alna’s citizens