Christopher Crockett, of Manchester, has earned high honors for the spring semester of the 2015-2016 academic year at the university of New Hampshire, in Durham, New Hampshire. Chris is the son of James “Jim” Crockett, of Manchester, and Linda Crockett, of Fairfield, and the grandson of Robert and Patsy Crockett, of Augusta.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Selectmen give thumbs down to request for food sovereignty ordinance
- Selectmen complete work on town meeting warrant
- Budget committee agrees with selectmen on all but two articles
- With no public in attendance, selectmen make short meeting of ordinance amendments
- China town clerk: Get funding reports in soon; late fee now in place for dog licenses
- Selectmen choose to ditch single-sort recycling; instead, put all in trash compactor
- TIF members approve proposed spending
- Town manager presents detailed budget proposal; Final resident input tentatively set for Feb. 5
- Selectmen give OK for appraisal on Bailey property
- Madison woman joins Sen. Collins staff