On Saturday, March 10, from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m,. the Lithgow Public Library will host a multi-farmer CSA Fair. The fair is free and open to the public.
Community Supported Agriculture, also called farm shares, is a great way to buy local, seasonal food directly from a farmer. By pre-paying before the start of the growing season, you support the farmer through the early days and you reap the rewards of the harvest throughout the growing season. You can pick up your CSA box of produce at farmers markets, directly at the farm, or even have them delivered to your home or office. If you are a farmer interested in representing your farm at the fair, please contact Julie Olson, the adult services librarian, at Lithgow Public Library.
Lithgow Library is located at 45 Winthrop Street, in Augusta. For more information, please call the library or visit our website at www.lithgow.lib.me.us.
- Senior College forum to hear about Real or Fake News
- AUGUSTA: Kennebec Historical Society to hear Joey Kelley
- Anne Guadalupi one of 60 students inducted into Assumption College honors program
- Guadalupi named to the Assumption College women’s cross country team
- Ducks Unlimited’s Kennebec chapter to host annual fundraiser
- Petersen earns degree from University of Vermont
- Kennebec Historical society monthly meeting
- Volunteer from Augusta brings water to Palermo gardens
- Gingras selected for Religious Studies Honorary Society
- Lasell College names Augusta resident to dean’s list