Cub Scout Pack #482, in the Anson/Madison area, has been selected to do a sleepover at the Boston Children’s Museum at the beginning of April vacation. They are presently raising money by having bottle drives, as well as other fundraising efforts, including a GoFundMe page.
All money raised will go towards chartering a bus that will bring the 12 scouts and their 13 family members to Boston for a trip they will never forget.
Donations may be made by contacting Christina Nelson, at 207-431-1177.
Many of the families going on could use the financial assistance.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Madison-Anson Days 2017 – Program of Events
- Memorial Day parades 2019
- Madison Legion Auxiliary support community
- Quarter auction planned in Madison
- Zumba-thon for veterans a success
- Second Saturdays Litter Clean-Up begins July 13
- Retired principal honored at Vassalboro town meeting
- How The Town Line nurtures a healthy community
- China’s Lydia Gilman takes home a Young Stars of Maine award
- Celebrating high school graduation