Dakota Rae Bragg, of Skowhegan, a junior majoring in civil engineering, was named a Presidential Scholar for the spring 201, in Potsdam, New York.
Presidential Scholars must achieve a minimum 3.80 grade-point average and carry at least 14 credit hours.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Kuntz named to the dean’s list at Ohio Christian University Adult & Graduate Studies Program
- Dakota Bragg named a Presidential Scholar at Clarkson University
- Steward named to dean’s list at Bob Jones University
- Local Residents initiated into the honor society of Phi Kappa Phi
- Area teams take part in Battle for Breast Cancer field hockey tourney
- Leah Savage named to Adelphi University’s Spring 2019 dean’s list
- Showing enthusiasm and spirit
- Delaney Curran wins UVM George M. Happ award for biology
- Elizabeth Jones named to Emory & Henry College’s dean’s list
- McGlauflin graduates from Emerson College