Dakota Rae Bragg, of Skowhegan, a junior majoring in civil engineering, was named a Presidential Scholar for the spring 201, in Potsdam, New York.
Presidential Scholars must achieve a minimum 3.80 grade-point average and carry at least 14 credit hours.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Delaney Curran wins UVM George M. Happ award for biology
- Elizabeth Jones named to Emory & Henry College’s dean’s list
- Anne Guadalupi named to Assumption College spring 2018 dean’s list
- Beverage enrolls at Eastern Connecticut
- Central Maine Photography-sponsored Fairfield PAL soccer team
- Lawrence boys soccer team shows support during National Breast Cancer Awareness month
- Kaitlynn Pelletier graduates from Lebanon Valley College
- Trying to get away
- Gaining some ground
- Gordon graduates at the University of Minnesota Crookston