Dakota Rae Bragg, of Skowhegan, a junior majoring in civil engineering, was named a Presidential Scholar for the spring 201, in Potsdam, New York.
Presidential Scholars must achieve a minimum 3.80 grade-point average and carry at least 14 credit hours.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Showing enthusiasm and spirit
- Delaney Curran wins UVM George M. Happ award for biology
- Elizabeth Jones named to Emory & Henry College’s dean’s list
- Area residents graduate from Colby College
- Burton named to Hamilton College dean’s list
- Retired principal honored at Vassalboro town meeting
- Celebrating high school graduation
- 2019 Winslow Boys and Girls State delegates
- Erskine Academy announces top 10 seniors for 2019
- Erskine annual spring concert slated for May 31, 2019