The Central Maine Square Dance Club of Waterville held its annual meeting on June 24. The evening started with a shortened square dance workshop and and the meeting starting around 7:45 p.m. An election of officers for the coming year took place and the following people were elected: Al Mather, of Palermo, president; Jeff Howes, of Pittsfield, vice presi-dent; Karen Cunningham, of Pittsfield, secretary; and Claude Francke and Diane Weinstein, both of Waterville, treasurers.
The fall workshops will begin for the club on September 13 and a new beginner class will start on September 20. As usual the club will allow two free lessons for beginners on the 20th and 27th.
- New Dimension, Taconnet credit unions merge
- Waterville News: LaLiberty named to Waterville Creates! board
- St. Lawrence University students study abroad
- Waterville News: PechaKucha Night program to be on global migration
- Emmanuel College announces fall 2016 dean’s list
- Area News: Central Maine Squares donate to children’s home
- Girl Scouts bake pies for dinner
- Parade of Lights kicks off season
- Maine Children’s Home lacking donations for program
- Local communities honor veterans with parade