The Central Maine Square Dance Club of Waterville held its annual meeting on June 24. The evening started with a shortened square dance workshop and and the meeting starting around 7:45 p.m. An election of officers for the coming year took place and the following people were elected: Al Mather, of Palermo, president; Jeff Howes, of Pittsfield, vice presi-dent; Karen Cunningham, of Pittsfield, secretary; and Claude Francke and Diane Weinstein, both of Waterville, treasurers.
The fall workshops will begin for the club on September 13 and a new beginner class will start on September 20. As usual the club will allow two free lessons for beginners on the 20th and 27th.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- New Dimension, Taconnet credit unions merge
- Waterville News: LaLiberty named to Waterville Creates! board
- St. Lawrence University students study abroad
- Waterville News: PechaKucha Night program to be on global migration
- Emmanuel College announces fall 2016 dean’s list
- Area News: Central Maine Squares donate to children’s home
- Girl Scouts bake pies for dinner
- Parade of Lights kicks off season
- Maine Children’s Home lacking donations for program
- Local communities honor veterans with parade