Northern Light Inland Hospital is proud to announce two new officers for its board of trustees. Tom Davis of Winslow, begins a three-year term as chairman; and Jim Nicholson, of China Village, becomes vice chairman. Davis is owner of Are You Ready to Party?, in Waterville, and has been a member of Inland’s board for 10 years. He succeeds Mike Phillips as chairman. Nicholson is a semi-retired CPA with Nicholson, Michaud & Company in Waterville, and has previously held roles as chairman for both the Inland board and the Northern Light Health system board.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Dow poster contest winner 2019
- New pastor at First Baptist Church, in Waterville
- Lead drills at football clinic
- 2019 Real estate tax schedule
- SNHU announces fall 2018 president’s list
- Vassalboro, Winslow: Before/After program receives gold recognition
- Local trio cited at annual soccer banquet
- It’s time for pumpkin patches and corn mazes
- Local fire chiefs cited
- How local officials are making our schools safe again