Skowhegan Area High School senior Mariah Dunbar takes the ball up court in the recent Class A girls basketball regional final held at the Augusta Civic Center. The previously unbeaten Skowhegan Indians were defeated by the Hampden Academy Broncos, 32-28, and were eliminated from the tournament.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Lawrence boys headed to state championship game
- Huard’s Karate team member tops in New England
- Getting the upper hand
- Area teams take part in Battle for Breast Cancer field hockey tourney
- Local athletes compete in track and field
- Larry Brown inducted to Cal Ripken Hall of Fame
- Leah Savage named to Adelphi University’s Spring 2019 dean’s list
- He shoots, he scores!
- Lead drills at football clinic