The Jefferson Area Community Food Pantry received more than 700 pounds of non-perishable food from area residents who donated through the US Postal Service Food Drive this past Saturday. A special thanks to all who donated and to the postal carriers for all the extra work.
All those in need of help providing food for themselves, their families or know of someone in need, the pantry is open the second and fourth Wednesdays of the month at St Giles Episcopal Church, 72 Gardiner Rd (Rt 126) in Jefferson.
For more information please call 315-1134. If you would like to make a monetary donation please make check out to St Giles Episcopal Church, PO Box 34, Jefferson, ME 04348, and write JACFP in the memo line.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Laura Sullivan Wins Earth Day Basket
- Whitefield Lions induct two members
- Jefferson food pantry announces December openings
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Jefferson Food Pantry thanks community
- Jefferson Food Pantry gives thanks
- Volunteers sought in Jefferson
- 30 years ago in The Town Line: Erskine Graduates 1989
- Seeking parents help to provide bus to Cony
- It’s Time to Order Peaches!
- KHS to present Midcoast Maine in World War II