The Kennebec Valley Ducks Unlimited will be holding its 49th annual banquet on Saturday, September 14.
The banquet will be held at the Club Calumet, 334 West River Rd., in Augusta, and will include live and silent auctions, raffles, games of chance and more. Doors will open at 5:30 p.m.
Tickets are $60 for singles and $90 for couples, and $35 for Greenwing.
For tickets or more information, contact Artie Crocker at 441-2445. Or you may purchase tickets online at www.ducks.org/maine/events.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- KHS September program presents story of trains
- Alex Stewart builds shelter at Lincoln School in Augusta
- First ever Intergenerational Day on the Kennebec River
- Seeking parents help to provide bus to Cony
- KHS to present Midcoast Maine in World War II
- Keeping French heritage alive in central Maine
- Michelle Boyer inducted in Whitefield Lions
- KHS to present story of family’s life in a lighthouse
- Kennebec Historical Society to present “A History of Camp Keyes”
- Kennebec Historical Society Holds Annual Victorian Tea