On Saturday, October 21, Ducks Unlimited Kennebec Valley Chapter will host its annual fundraiser. The festivities will kick off at 5:30 p.m. with a dinner at 7 p.m., at Le Club Calumet, on West River Road, in Augusta. Tickets are available by contacting Barry Mower at 207-623-2758 or George Diplock at 207-623-2947.
Raffles, live and silent auctions will go on all night with multiple gun raffles all to be drawn that night. Collectible artwork, decoys, sculpture, and waterfowl-related items will be offered as well as the works of many local artists.
“We like to see new faces at our events along with many current members,” said DU’s Senior Regional Director Bill Brown. “This particular chapter was ranked among the top 5 in the state of Maine in 2016 and really knows how to host a banquet. It’s a great place for the general public to learn about the conservation work Ducks Unlimited conducts (not only in the U.S., but also in Canada and Mexico) while mingling with a great group of people.”
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Worcester Polytechnic Institute announces fall 2017 dean’s list
- Caron, Franks on dean’s list at Castleton University spring 2018
- Americans for America rally set for April 14 in Augusta
- Kennebec Historical Society’s presentation
- CSA Fair at Lithgow Public Library
- Senior College forum to hear about Real or Fake News
- AUGUSTA: Kennebec Historical Society to hear Joey Kelley
- Anne Guadalupi one of 60 students inducted into Assumption College honors program
- Guadalupi named to the Assumption College women’s cross country team
- Petersen earns degree from University of Vermont