Due to extended winter weather, the March 25 ShineOnCass Easter Egg Hunt at Hart-to-Hart Farm & Educational Center has been rescheduled to an exciting new spring celebration! The community is invited to help welcome the farm’s new baby animals at the first ShineOnCass Animal Baby Shower & Egg Hunt Sunday, April 22, from 2 to 4 pm at 16 Duck Pond Road, in Albion.
Please bring a pet item to the “Baby Shower” to donate to the Humane Society Waterville Area in honor and memory of Cassidy Charette, who was a shelter volunteer. Children are asked to bring their own basket to collect hidden eggs on the farm. Egg Hunt begins at 2:30 p.m. for ages 0-6, followed by ages 7-12. Come meet the new baby calves, goats and welcome bunnies, sheep, and other farm animals at the petting area. The event also includes farm games, crafts, face painting and a visit by the Easter Bunny. All are encouraged to wear boots and warm clothing to the event.
You can find the original story here: Hart-to-Hart to host Easter egg hunt for charity
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Owen Concaugh named to dean’s list
- I’m Just Curious: Weekend in southern Maine
- PLATTER PERSPECTIVE: Boat Song
- Simon family receives LakeSmart designation
- Obituaries, Week of July 28, 2016
- Bingham, Mayfield and Kingsbury become wind power sites
- Two committees disagree on park logging plan
- I’m Just Curious: Bless your heart!
- REVIEW POTPOURRI: Yakov Kreizberg and Tops Records
- SOLON & BEYOND, Week of July 14, 2016