On April 7, the China Village (ACB) Library hosted a Ukrainian Easter Egg Decorating Workshop with local artist and instructor Lesia Sochor. Using a special tool called “Kistka,” a candle flame, beeswax and dyes, adults and children alike enjoyed learning the ancient craft and made colorful and original decorated eggs to bring home. The library schedules a diverse assortment of monthly events at the library for all who are interested as part of its community and cultural events program. All of the library’s programs are free and everyone is welcome.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Garand joins local BHBT team
- China food pantry receives donation
- Mud season arrived on time; with a glimpse of summer
- China’s Dylan Presby given prestigious male sportsmanship award at Newbury College
- China scout achieves rank of Eagle Scout
- China Food Pantry team walks in Augusta Feed Me 5K
- Renaissance awards at Erskine
- Announcing The Town Line’s 2019 ice out contest winner
- JMG students help at 2019 China town meeting
- Talking Trash: Happy springtime China and Palermo residents