The 15th annual “Mr. EA” Competition will be held on Saturday, November 18, at 7 p.m., in the James V. Nelson gymnasium, at Erskine Academy, in China. Ten senior boys will compete in the categories of talent, recreational wear, and personal interview for the coveted title of “Mr. EA.” Admission to the show is $5 and tickets can be purchased at the door. All proceeds will benefit the Class of 2018.
This year’s contestants are Alex Cleaves, Cody Daigneault, Derrick Dyer, Luke Hodgkins, Harrison Mosher, Jake Peavey, Dylan Plugge, Chance Reed, Michael Sprague and Caleb Tyler.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Erskine Leos raise money for Camp Sunshine
- Erskine students think globally to establish a United Nations Girl Up club
- Erskine Bus Schedule – Fall 2019
- Erskine Academy third trimester honor roll 2019
- Erskine announces 2019 Renaissance Awards
- Erskine Academy announces top 10 seniors for 2019
- Erskine annual spring concert slated for May 31, 2019
- Erskine Academy second trimester honor roll 2019
- Renaissance awards at Erskine
- Erskine Academy announces School calendar change April 2019