The 15th annual “Mr. EA” Competition will be held on Saturday, November 18, at 7 p.m., in the James V. Nelson gymnasium, at Erskine Academy, in China. Ten senior boys will compete in the categories of talent, recreational wear, and personal interview for the coveted title of “Mr. EA.” Admission to the show is $5 and tickets can be purchased at the door. All proceeds will benefit the Class of 2018.
This year’s contestants are Alex Cleaves, Cody Daigneault, Derrick Dyer, Luke Hodgkins, Harrison Mosher, Jake Peavey, Dylan Plugge, Chance Reed, Michael Sprague and Caleb Tyler.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- New Leos inducted at Erskine Academy
- Erskine 5K Run/Walk 2018
- Erskine Academy bus route schedule for 2018-19 school year
- Erskine hands out Renaissance awards
- Erskine announces class of 2018 Top 10 Seniors
- How local officials are making our schools safe again
- Erskine Academy releases 2018 second trimester honor roll
- Erskine to hold benefit concert
- Erskine Academy presents Renaissance awards
- Erskine alumni Red Sox trip planned