Erskine Academy has scheduled Parent/Teacher Conferences on Wednesday, January 16, from 3 to 7p.m., (snow date will be Thursday, January 17). Progress reports will be emailed to parents by January 15.
For those parents who have not yet submitted a primary email address, please stop by the Guidance Office for a printed copy of your student’s progress report. No appointments are necessary as teachers will be available to speak with parents in their respective classrooms. Refreshments will be available in the library.
In addition, a representative from the Finance Authority of Maine (FAME) will be at the school to present information about paying for college. The FAME presentation will begin at 5:30 p.m., in the cafeteria, and will end at approximately 6:20 p.m. In addition to financial aid information, the Guidance Department will provide information about course offerings and dual enrollment opportunities.
Please feel free to contact the Guidance Office at 445-2964 with any questions or concerns regarding this information.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Erskine Academy first trimester honor roll 2017-18
- Erskine tops school spirit challenge, again
- Erskine presents Renaissance awards 2018
- Erskine’s Field Service club to hold craft fair
- New Leos inducted at Erskine Academy
- Fall 2018 Erskine Academy Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Erskine 5K Run/Walk 2018
- Erskine Academy bus route schedule for 2018-19 school year
- Erskine names Leo officers
- Erskine hands out Renaissance awards