All parents of Erskine Academy students are invited to attend fall Parent/Teacher Conferences on October 4 and 5, from 3:30 to 7 p.m. Progress reports will be emailed to parents by October 3.
For those parents who have not yet submitted a primary email address, please stop by the Guidance Office for a printed copy of your student’s progress report. No appointments are necessary as teachers will be available to speak with parents in their respective classrooms. However, to avoid long waiting lines, two separate evenings have been scheduled:
- Wednesday, October 4, for students whose last names begin with A through I; and
- Thursday, October 5, for students whose last names begin with J through Z.
The sports boosters will also have items available to purchase on both evenings.
Contact the Guidance Office at 445-2964 with any questions or concerns.
- Erskine Academy to Host Trunk or Treat
- Erskine Academy inducts 22 Leo Club members
- Erskine homecoming schedule 2017
- Erskine Academy presents Renaissance awards
- Erskine alumni Red Sox trip planned
- Erskine Academy announces school calendar change
- Erskine Academy’s Winter Concert scheduled for December 20, 2017
- China Village VFD chosen as Hannaford Case Bag program beneficiary
- Erskine Academy announces school calendar changes
- Girl Scouts give back for Thanksgiving