All parents of Erskine Academy students are invited to attend fall Parent/Teacher Conferences on October 4 and 5, from 3:30 to 7 p.m. Progress reports will be emailed to parents by October 3.
For those parents who have not yet submitted a primary email address, please stop by the Guidance Office for a printed copy of your student’s progress report. No appointments are necessary as teachers will be available to speak with parents in their respective classrooms. However, to avoid long waiting lines, two separate evenings have been scheduled:
- Wednesday, October 4, for students whose last names begin with A through I; and
- Thursday, October 5, for students whose last names begin with J through Z.
The sports boosters will also have items available to purchase on both evenings.
Contact the Guidance Office at 445-2964 with any questions or concerns.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- How local officials are making our schools safe again
- Erskine Academy presents Renaissance awards
- Erskine alumni Red Sox trip planned
- Erskine Academy announces school calendar change
- Erskine Academy to Host Trunk or Treat
- Erskine Academy inducts 22 Leo Club members
- Erskine homecoming schedule 2017
- Invasive plant patrol workshop on China Lake
- China throws retirement party for town manager
- LakeSmart on China Lake now ready for inspections