On Friday, March 30th, Erskine Academy students and staff attended a Renaissance Assembly to honor their peers with Renaissance Awards.
Recognition Awards were presented to the following students: Dale Peaslee, Nick Barber, Kassidy Wade, Victoria Chabot, McKayla Doyon, Nolan Cowing, Peilin Yu, Jonathan Martinez, Kristin Ray, Maverick Lowery, and Billy Howell.
In addition to Recognition Awards, Senior of the Trimester Awards were also presented to five members of the senior class: Corvus Crump, son of Debra Crump, of Vassalboro; Noelle Cote, daughter of Tami and John Cote, of China; Luke Hodgkins, son of Lisa and Craig Hodgkins, of Jefferson; Gabriella Pizzo, daughter of Deanne and Greg Pizzo, of China; and Jake Peavey, son of Sheryl Peavey and Matt Emmons, of China. Seniors of the Trimester are recognized as individuals who have gone above and beyond in all aspects of their high school careers.
In appreciation of their dedication and service to Erskine Academy, Faculty of the Trimester awards were also presented to Marilyn Wood, special educator; and Randy Pottle, maintenance.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Erskine tops school spirit challenge, again
- Erskine presents Renaissance awards 2018
- New Leos inducted at Erskine Academy
- Erskine Academy bus route schedule for 2018-19 school year
- How local officials are making our schools safe again
- Erskine alumni Red Sox trip planned
- Erskine Academy announces school calendar change
- Erskine Academy to Host Trunk or Treat
- Erskine Academy inducts 22 Leo Club members
- Erskine homecoming schedule 2017