The class of 2017 at Erskine Academy, in South China, will host the 8th annual Fly Like an Eagle 5K Race/Walk on Saturday, April 29, at 9 a.m. The 5K race will begin at Erskine Academy and will proceed onto the Kidder Road and back to the Arnold Road. The race will feature free race T-shirts, snacks for all race participants, and awards for race winners. The non-refundable registration fee is $20 for adults, $10 for Erskine students, and $15 for all other students if registered by April 21.
Registrations received after that date or on race day will be at the rate of $25 and race day T-shirts are not guaranteed. Race registration forms are available at www.erskineacademy.org, facebook.com/erskineacademy, or interested participants may contact Betsy Benner at email@example.com. The class of 2017 is also seeking business sponsorships to help defray costs associated with the race. All business sponsors will be featured on the official race T-shirt. If you are interested in participating as a sponsor, please contact Betsy Benner at 445- 2964 or firstname.lastname@example.org prior to April 21.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Windsor selectmen decide on a temporary fix to the town’s public works refueling needs
- DEP denies Windsor’s initial request to install a diesel fuel tank
- Windsor selectmen sell two no longer used vehicles
- Windsor officials discuss ways to save money to help pay for diesel fuel tank
- WINDSOR: Paving bids go before board of selectmen
- WINDSOR: Nuisance ordinance to be reviewed by board
- Selectmen discuss improvements, tree trimming, bridge report
- WINDSOR: Selectmen discuss repairing roads, electronic waste
- Windsor town office to close early on Christmas Eve
- Erskine Academy announces talent show