On June 7, Erskine Academy students and staff attended a Renaissance Assembly to honor their peers with Renaissance Awards.
Recognition Awards were presented to the following students: Hannah Soule, Aidan Larrabee, Alana Beggs, Paul Slimm, Alisha Stevens, Samantha Heath, Maverick Lowery, Garrett Keezer, and Seth Reed.
In addition to Recognition Awards, Senior of the Trimester Awards were also presented to three members of the senior class: Lydia Boucher, daughter of Crystal and Ryan Boucher, of Windsor; Elizabeth Sugg, daughter of Heather Spaulding Sugg and Will Sugg, of Palermo; Alana York, daughter of Cheryl and Andy York, of Palermo; Mireya Noa’Dos Santos, of China; and Braden Soule, son of Amanda and Jamie Soule, of Fairfield. Seniors of the Trimester are recognized as individuals who have gone above and beyond in all aspects of their high school careers.
In appreciation of their dedication and service to Erskine Academy, Faculty of the Trimester awards were also presented to Heide Hotham, guidance secretary and registrar; James Johnson, music instructor; and Ben Willoughby, social studies instructor.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Erskine annual spring concert slated for May 31, 2019
- Renaissance awards at Erskine
- Erskine tops school spirit challenge, again
- Erskine presents Renaissance awards 2018
- New Leos inducted at Erskine Academy
- Erskine Academy bus route schedule for 2018-19 school year
- Grace Academy receives school supplies from BHBT
- Erskine Bus Schedule – Fall 2019
- Erskine Academy third trimester honor roll 2019
- Celebrating high school graduation