The Erskine Academy girls varsity basketball team that recently won the national American Cancer Society’s 2018 Coaches vs. Cancer 3-Point Challenge, by raising $10,000 throughout the 30-day challenge. Over 330 high school basketball teams from across America participated in the program.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- Erskine announces calendar change 2018
- 13th Annual Football Camp
- Erskine Academy bus route schedule for 2018-19 school year
- 8th annual Battle for Breast Cancer tourney raises over $34,000
- Local martial arts students claim title belts
- Waterville hosts regional Cal Ripken tourney
- How local officials are making our schools safe again
- Erskine Academy presents Renaissance awards
- Erskine alumni Red Sox trip planned
- Young martial artists have their day at Battle of Maine