The Erskine Academy girls varsity basketball team that recently won the national American Cancer Society’s 2018 Coaches vs. Cancer 3-Point Challenge, by raising $10,000 throughout the 30-day challenge. Over 330 high school basketball teams from across America participated in the program.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- How local officials are making our schools safe again
- Erskine Academy presents Renaissance awards
- Erskine alumni Red Sox trip planned
- Young martial artists have their day at Battle of Maine
- Erskine Academy announces school calendar change
- Tyler receives MPA principal’s award at Erskine
- Scrapbooking workshop at Erskine Academy
- Erskine Academy wins national three-point challenge
- Erskine Academy to host 8th grade open house
- Erskine class of 2018 to hold 5K in April