On Friday, June 8, Erskine Academy students and staff attended a Renaissance Assembly to honor their peers with Renaissance Awards.
Recognition Awards were presented to the following students: Hunter Gagnon, Angel Hall-Stuart, Carleigh Ireland, Jordan Lewis, Kyle Kirkpatrick, Michael Sprague, Megan Lemieux, Annemarie Allen, Lauren Boatright, Maggie Anderson, Chris Wight, and Cody Daigneault.
In addition to Recognition Awards, Senior of the Trimester Awards were also presented to three members of the senior class: Noah Bonsant, son of Wendy and Tracy Bonsant, of Windsor; Caleb Tyler, son of Regan and Jason Tyler, of Palermo; and Austin Cowing, son of Kirsten and Tony Cowing, of Palermo. Seniors of the Trimester are recognized as individuals who have gone above and beyond in all aspects of their high school careers.
In appreciation of their dedication and service to Erskine Academy, Faculty of the Trimester awards were also presented to Louise Irwin, cafeteria staff; Mitch Donar, JMG specialist, and Ryan Nored, English instructor.
Responsible journalism is hard work!
It is also expensive!
If you enjoy reading The Town Line and the good news we bring you each week, would you consider a donation to help us continue the work we’re doing?
The Town Line is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit private foundation, and all donations are tax deductible under the Internal Revenue Service code.
To help, please visit our online donation page or mail a check payable to The Town Line, PO Box 89, South China, ME 04358. Your contribution is appreciated!
- New Leos inducted at Erskine Academy
- Erskine 5K Run/Walk 2018
- Erskine Academy bus route schedule for 2018-19 school year
- Fall 2018 Erskine Academy Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Cony graduate completes basic training
- Area students named to Colby College’s highly selective dean’s list
- Erskine names Leo officers
- Erskine announces class of 2018 Top 10 Seniors
- How local officials are making our schools safe again
- Erskine Academy releases 2018 second trimester honor roll